Saturday, March 17, 2007

Spring Break

We're waking up in less than six hours to go to the airport. I should be in bed but first I'll leave you with something funny from each of my kids.

A conversation with Collin the day before St. Patrick's Day:
Collin: Ohhh, Mom, I need you to go get me a big green leprechaun hat.
Leslie: A big green leprechaun hat? What for?
Collin: DUH! Because tomorrow's St. Patrick's Day.
Leslie: Just because it's St. Patrick's Day doesn't mean you need a big hat. Wear a green shirt or something. You don't see Dad and me wearing big green leprechaun hats.
Collin: That's because you don't know how to celebrate.

A conversation with Cambryn:
Cambryn: Mom, did you used to ride a horse to school when you were little?
.
.
.
No, he didn't get a big hat and no, I didn't ride a horse to school.

Happy Spring Break everyone!

No comments: