Saturday, September 5, 2009

Criss Cross Applesauce

Cambryn has an interesting sleep position that people find hard to believe, so I took some photographic evidence. These were taken at the New Mexico cabin during a nap she took after a seven hour hike.


She's a young thing and didn't get all stiff from all that climbing, unlike others who will remain unmentioned.



If you want to try this at home, sit criss cross Indian style, fold your arms across your body, bend forward at the waist until your face rests comfortably on the bed, then sleep as long as possible.



As you can see, she also sits criss cross when she's awake. This was taken at the peak of our seven hour hike. I think she was bird-watching, hoping for a large eagle to swoop down and carry her to the bottom so she wouldn't have to hike one more blasted step.

That didn't happen so she deserved a good nap.

2 comments:

Suzy-Q said...

That makes me hurt!! I guess she is comfy though.....

Anonymous said...

I hope this reaches you after all these years but I also sleep like this! I’ve never met anyone else who does. I’m 31, I’ve been doing this since I was a toddler. Brings me comfort!