Sunday, February 15, 2009

No Secret

The secret's out. After two years, my husband has discovered my blog. And read it. And sent the link to his friends. And tried to give me suggestions for it.

I guess this means he knows the dining room is a different color now. It's a good thing I didn't blog about replacing the dining room chandelier.

I never made a big deal out of the blog because he has this innate distrust of the internet. Of course now he's wondering if someone will find it and sta1k us. That probably won't happen, though, because I'm pretty sure sta1kers always google the word "sta1k" before zeroing in a sta1kee and I just totally saved us with that 1.

I also made a point of not mentioning my husband much on the blog but I might all of a sudden be smelling fresh meat.

No comments: