Monday, July 30, 2007

There's a reason I stuck the E=mc2 on my avatar over there. It's to make myself feel smarter. [Never mind. I changed my avatar.]

I take Topamax to prevent migraines and if you're unfamiliar with this drug, here's an excerpt from a list of its side effects:

"Memory loss, aphasia (weird words coming out in place of what you meant to say or write), word find problems (not being able to recall the names of people, things or concepts), and a general cognitive impairment that has earned this drug the nicknames 'Stupamax' and 'Dopamax.'"

I lowered my dosage several months ago in hopes of regaining some IQ points. It's sad to trade any points at all for pain relief but if you get migraines, you understand my dilemma. A happy forgetful head or a pounding, crashing, throbbing remembering head? Just don't be mad if I forget your birthday.

Or your name.

Mom.

Hahahaha!

Here's a layout from Cambryn's May dance recital. She felt really grown up because she had to wear eye shadow, blush and lipstick.
Click image to view larger.
Credits here.

Bye!

No comments: